Thursday, January 12, 2006

LOST


Finally a new epiosode of LOST was on last night...and it was really good!!! I do have to say that while I am enjoying the new characters, I am missing the old characters this season. I love Sawyer and wish he had more air time...especially with Kate. I wish they would get into the Walt thing a little more too. I want to know where he is!
We did get to see the "monster" last night but we still have no clue what it is.
This show is weel written. I love that we really have no clue what will happen next. It is awesome how they bring things back from last season...like the plane last night, and make another storyline out of it. Very cool.
Do you like this show? Why or why not?
Melissa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOST is...good. I came to it late last season and Lauren and I have watched it all this year. I am catching up on Season 1 on DVD. It's just the best TV show ever pretty much. Oh, and there is no way it's actually Walt typing on the other side of the computer.

Christina said...

I think I'm the only loser on my block who hasn't gotten on board with this show. Steve and I have been weeding out TV shows to follow, although Lost seems like one we would have enjoyed.

I have re-discovered reading this year, though, so all is not lost. Ha ha...(play on words intended...

...and I need to get out more!!!)

Christina

nickt said...

I don't watch this show. But can I ask one question about LOST? Are they still lost? After all this time? It doesn't seem like their diets have suffered. Isn't the fat guy still fat? Nothing like eating fruits and grass to keep that obesity going!

Sorry, but I just don't get it.

Anonymous said...

they got boars and fish.

lauren and i are just about to watch our 8th episode this weekend.

happy birthday melissa.

Melissa said...

It has been 2 seasons but in the time line of the show they have only been on the island for about 40 days. The fat guy would still be pretty fat!!
They also found the bunker that had food in it that they are eating now. Plus the fish, the boars and the chicken that they found too.

nickt said...

Clearly I've touched a nerve. Sorry, but I just can't get into it.

Did someone have a birthday?

Anonymous said...

you did ask.

Melissa said...

I had a birthday...no big deal...just 32.
Mel