Monday, January 30, 2006

Game of Tag

I am going to start a game that I have seen on other blogs. It is called tag. When you are tagged you need to answer the questions below on your blog and then tag 4 more people. Hope you enjoy.

1. 4 jobs I have had:

*home daycare
*Sales associate at Norhtern Reflections
*Manager of the Salvation Army Food Bank in Vernon, BC
*Front end supervisor at LOEB

2. 4 movies I can watch over and over:

*The Notebook
*Sweet Home Alabama
*The Wedding Planner
*Season Finale of Dawsons Creek

3. 4 places I have lived:

*Toronto
*Listowel
*Vernon BC
*Ottawa

4. 4 tv shows that I love:

*24
*LOST
*The OC
*The Amazing Race

5. 4 places I have vacationed:

*we do alot of camping
*my mother in laws
* (sigh)
* (sigh)
(we do nothing apparently!!)

6. 4 favorite foods:

*Lone Star fajitas
*bananas with peanut butter
*tacos
*spaghetti

7. 4 sites I visit daily (often)

*my blog
*friends blogs
*td bank
*yahoo

8. 4 places I would rahter be:

*somewhere without snow
*somewhere warm
* do you see a pattern??

9. 4 bloggers I want to tag:
*Ian
*Sue
*Christina
*Kristin

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is SO EXCITING!!!
You can tell me all the details when I see you!!
Mel

Christina said...

I'm IT!