Thursday, January 19, 2006

LOST: 2

I apologize to those reading this that do not watch this show. I will be talking about it a lot...it is our favorite show. 24 is our other fav show. But we are still watching season 4.
Anyway...Some people have been complaining that last nights episode was boring. I disagree. We need to learn the back information to understand them. And how can meeting up with "the others" be boring. It was awesome!! I actually got butterflies in my stomac. (I know...I am a loser!)
So Rob heard a theory about LOST. It was that they are all dead but living in purgatory. I am not sure...Rob thinks it might be true. What are you thoughts on this?
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

first of all, anyone who says last night's episode was boring is nuts. a face to face meeting with the others??? come on! that was gold. plus, the flashbacks sequence was very interesting, and Locke calling Sawyer by his real name was very funny. i am not really sold on that whole purgatory theory. i am pretty sure that there is tons more to be learned about the dharma project which will shed some light on what's going on. i am very glad to have watched season 1, it helps to put things in context.

best tv show of all time.

Sue Matthews said...

I don't watch the show, but the first thing I heard when I woke up this morning was the people on the radio saying how amazing last night's episode was.

I hear enough about it to have a fair idea of what's going on and I'm intrigued by the purgatory idea. Keep the updates coming, it's my best connection with the show.