Wednesday, March 29, 2006



So, Emily came home after school yesturday not feeling well. The puking started around 6:30. Thankfully she only did it once. But you know she is not feeling well when her fav show is on (American Idol) and she goes to bed instead!!
Then it hit me around 11:00 pm. My stomac started hurting and the puking (and other things!!) started around 1:00. I didn't make it back to bed unitl 3:00 am. THE FLU SUCKS! So much for being so proud that our flu shot worked.
Anyway...we are both off today and taking it easy...let's hope for better things tonight!
Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa,
I hear ya... I've been off for two days this week with puking and then some... it has been brutal.. hang in there... I haven't eaten since Sunday night... other than half a piece of toast!!! It will get better... I promise

Angela Bobo