Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Amazing Race





I really enjoyed last nights episode. Although I really didn't enjoy it being on at 10:00pm. It is just too late...I know, I know I am sounding very old right now!!

Anyway...just a few comments on the show. Look how beautiful the scenery is. Amazing!! I love how positive Barry was while Fran was struggling to get up the falls. (Fran was also very encouraging to Danielle while she was overcoming her fear of propelling down the building) Then along comes Lake who pretty much yelled at this wife the whole time. I really have to say that I don't like this man. He really rubs me the wrong way!!
I am really liking the hippies, and the nerds...they make me laugh! Eric and Jeremy really bug me too.
I am very glad that Lisa and Joni left. They would not have survivied another leg of the race...and I didn't want hear them scream anymore!!!

Just as a side note for all yo LOST viewers...it is a rerun tonight!! That sucks.
Melissa

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

Yeah, I was really impressed with Fran at the top of the building. She couldn't go down until Danielle went first, but instead of getting impatient she was hugging her and encouraging her.

At one point last night, after Lake was yelling at Michelle I said to Nick "If you ever talked to me like that, I'd punch you!" He's a jerk.

I agree about the time change. It's on too late!

I totally want to go to Brazil now!

Christina said...

I agree...it's on too late. We taped it and finally watched it last night (after Survivor!)...man, Melissa, you have turned me into a "reality tv" junkie!!!

I still LOVE the hippies...every time they are on the screen, I laugh. They are athletic enough, but they are funny and fun to watch, and you can tell they are having a ton of fun, but are still competitive and smart about the game.

Did you hear what Eric (of the "frat boy" duo) said? He said something to one of the girls, then he said to the camera, "you have to make a girl feel good so you can get into her pants later." As if...what a pig. Their whole act is getting so tired. I wish they weren't such a strong team, because I'm really getting tired of them.

Lake is just a red-neck. He is a total jerk and his wife worships the ground he walks on.

Amazing Race...so called because it's Amazing how quickly you can get into it and form an opinion about the "characters" so quickly.

I LOVE it!!!!