Monday, March 20, 2006

Back to Work!

Well our week of holidays is over. It always goes so fast!! We had a lot of fun with the kids though...spent way to much money but oh well! We got to do things that we normally don't get to do because of the other kids in the daycare. I don't get to take my kids anywhere ususally. Rob had to work Monday and Tuesday, so the kids and I did some shopping (Ikea, Old Navy, Children's Place etc...the fun stores!) Tuesday night we went to the Sens game. We won!!!! Alfreddsson scored with 5 seconds left to win the game. NICE!! Wednesday we took the kids swimming. Thursday we went to a movie...Cheaper by the dozen 2...it was really good. We also went to the war Museum. We didn't have alot of time...we had dinner plans at a friends house...but the museum was cool. We will go back when we have more time. Friday we did the Toys R Us run and the kids spent thier allowance (they both got Star Wars lego) and then we went to the Ottawa 67's game. The Salvation Army band played O Canada. We won that game too!! Saturday we went bowling and out for supper. A very packed with fun week. I really did not want to get up this morning...I almost threw my alarm clock across the room!!
To make matters worse, 2 of the kids came back full of cold! I have wiped more snotty noses today then I have all winter!! YUCK!
Hopefully the week gets better. At least we have an all new Prison Break to look forward to tonight.
Have a good day!
Melissa

No comments: