Thursday, March 23, 2006

LOST: 8

Lat nights episode I have to admit was a little dull thorugh the beginning and middle. The last 10 minutes were great!!. We learned last night that Sun is pregnant and we saw a lot more of thier relationship with Jin before the crash. Apparently he was told he cannot have children. They also hinted that she might have had an affair. But it has been too long for this to be anyone elses baby. They have been on the island for over 50 days now. I guess that is only 6 weeks...hmmm interesting.
The best part was when Jack let the prisoner out of the hatch to eat breakfast and he told Jack and Locke that he drew a map to his balloon for AnaLucia. He then said "now if I were one of the others I could have drawn a map to a trap where the Others will be waiting and they will be captured and will want to trade them for me...Good thing I am not one of them!" I love it!!!! Next week episode looks great...I cannot wait.
Seriosuly if you do not watch this show, it is worth getting season 1 and starting it. I don't recommend just starting where it is now. You need to know the back info on too many things to understand what is going on.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about getting into the show but you keep on giving away all the episode secrets in your blog! Either I give up reading your blog or watch Lost. Hmmm, I will have to ponder this for a while.

Melissa said...

sorry for ruining the story line...by the time you watch all of season 1 you will forget what I have said anyway.
Who is this btw?
Melissa

Anonymous said...

I thought I had my name there. I don't get these computer page thingies. What were we talking about anyway?

Christina said...

Don't mind my husband. Apparently, he's a little computer illiterate. This technology stuff really throws him for a loop...

heh heh