Monday, February 26, 2007

Skating


We ventured out yesterday and went skating on the Rideau Canal. We are really lucky living in Ottawa to have such an awesome skating rink but we hardly ever use it. Sad really. But we went yesterday and the weather was great. Not too cold. The kids had a blast. Noah fell a few times and landed on the same elbow every time!! I admit I fell once and landed on my butt...it really hurt. But fun was had by all. We are going to try and go more often and take advantage of the world's longest skating rink!!

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

In the two winters that I spent in Ottawa, I only did that once. A bunch of us went one Sunday night after church. It was so much fun, but then I never went again. It's definitely a cool thing.

In Windsor, we've got an outdoor rink that free. It's pretty small. It certainly doesn't compare.