Friday, February 09, 2007

Fixed

So...Rob fixed the computer but for some reason I still cannot get into blogger to post anything. I am down on the basement computer (freezing).
Today is a PA day and all the kids are here. It is very nice that I do not have to go to school 3 times today. It is pretty cold out. We just finished decorating valentines cookies and making valentines cards. They had fun. We are also having pajama day...I am even in mine...I LOVE wearing pj's!!!!!!
Rob is going away tonight to get ready for a ski marathon tomorrow. He has to ski 13 km at one time and then if he is still alive he has to do another 18 km after that. He has only cross country skied 2 other times...2 weeks ago to get ready for this. He is going to be exhausted. He is also coming down with a cold (so am I)...I hope is comes home in one piece. Although...he said if he broke his leg he could stop skiing!!!!!! :)
Anyway....not many plans for the weekend...Rob won't be home until late tomorrow. It is already time to register for soccer though...spring will be here before we know it !!! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments: