Monday, February 05, 2007

Dead Computer

So our lap top completely died. I turned it on on Friday and a black screen came up with these words: "Operating System not found" AHHHHHHHH
Dead...gone for good!
Our great friend Glenn gave Rob a hard drive to put into it...Rob is trying to do that right now. I am currently forced to used the desk top in the freezing basement. If you do not see a lot of posts in the coming days it is because my hands are frozen to the keyboard. I don't come down here often this time of year. When the people before us finished the basement ceiling (with really nice pine wood) the took out all the ducts...NO HEAT coming in!!! COLD!!!!!!

Anyway...we went on a great retreat with the church last week...I will post more about that soon. I am off to bed (there was not a lot of sleeping at this retreat...again I will explain later!!!) I am exhausted!
Later

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

When they finished the ceiling in the basement, did they forget that they live in Ottawa? Yikes! I wouldn't want to be spending any time down there either.

I hope you get the laptop fixed and get lots of great posts coming.