Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Amazing Race


The Amazing Race: All Stars premiered tonight. I love The Amazing Race and I was very excited that they were doing an All Star edition. My favorite team would have to be Rob and Amber. I know a lot of people do not like them...I personally love them. I have loved them since Survivor.

The show was successful tonight I think. I have been pretty disappointed with the last few seasons but this one is looking to be a good one.

Which team are you rooting for?

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

Rob and Amber? No way! We're definitely part of the crowd that doesn't like them!

I really enjoyed last night's episode and the two teams I really like are Eric/Danielle and Dustin/Kandice. I really liked the beauty queens last time around and I hope they go far this time. It's interesting that Eric and Danielle haven't raced together before, so that could be an interesting dynamic.

Terri and Ian are also a good team to watch. They fight a lot but in the end they work well together.

All in all, it should be a good race.