Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ear Plugs

Since Christmas I have developed a sleeping issue. I am having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. One of the problems is Rob's snoring!! For the last 2 months he has been sleeping in Noah's bottom bunk. He has decided he wants to sleep in our bed again!! SO...I have started using ear plugs. I really did not like them at first but I am slowly getting used to them. For 3 nights in a row we have slept in the same bed and I have slept through the night. I did wake up around 5 and one ear plug was missing...still can't find it??? But we have both felt rested...so I guess I am stuck with the plugs!!

6 comments:

Christina said...

Hopefully Rob did't breathe your ear plug in with all his snoring!

I'm glad that you are sleeping better...I was starting to get worried about you for a while!...and that ruined my sleep! :)

How do you wake up if you can't hear the alarm?

It will take some getting used to having to share all that space! Good to know that you have moved back into this century and are sleeping in the same bed! :)

Melissa said...

well...all 3 mornings they fell out before the alarm. It is such an annoying sound that I hope i can hear it. Rob never does!!!
I will admit, I miss all the space but I like having "the furnace" back in teh bed to keep me warm!

2qurios said...

Rob can sleep over at my place. We can play video games all night.

~2q

Anonymous said...

I hope he would pick me over you...but who knows!!!

Christina said...

...so you wouldn't care if I had a problem sleeping, 2q?

Anonymous said...

Now you kow what that sound is that you have in your head....clunk, bump, clang......

:)