Saturday, July 22, 2006

weekend

I am so glad that the weekend is here. I found last week to be a really long week. I really need a holiday but I still have two weeks to go!! Hopfeully it will go faster then this week. At least I have dinner to look forward to tonight. We are going to Lone Star with Peter and Loretta and the kids. I LOVE Lone Star.
Tomorow we are driving up to Lac Lachigan to see some friends that we have not seen for a really long time. This is the camp that I went to growing up and where I worked for a few summers. Those were great summers!!. I can't wait to see the place...I have so many good memories of camp!! I am also excited to see Sue and Nick and thier little girl, Darcy. I don't think I have seen either Sue or Nick since our National days. It has been a really long time. It will be fun to catch up.
Anyway...I hope you have a really good weekend too!
Melissa

No comments: