Thursday, July 13, 2006

She is doing well

Rob and I took the day off yesturday and made the trip down to camp for the mid-week program. We traveled with Glenn and Dana again...with the boys this time. The trip went well....just some rain. Thankfully the rain stopped just as we got to camp so we were able to walk around without getting wet. We went to the girls cabin and found the girls. They apparently forgot we were coming so the were surprised to see us...and very excited. I was very happy to see Emily. Then I saw the state of her bed and suitcase. All her dirty clothes were in with her clean clothes. Her wet towels and bathing suits were in the bottom of her locker with more clothes. We got all that sorted out...put the dirty clothes away and hung up her wet stuff...(made me feel better). I then took her into the bathroom and washed her face and made her brush her teeth. I wanted to scrub her down in the shower, but I held myself back!!
The program went well. Emily decided to sing instead of playher instrument this year. The chorus sounded great. She did a great job.
We stayed and hung out with her for awhile after. She showed us where she did theory etc. We left around 9:00 pm. They were going for snack then and then thier cabin was having a party. From what we figure, they are going to bed around 11:00 every night. Emily might sleep all next week!!
Anyway...I was very happy to see her!!

No comments: