Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nothing New

Not much is going on these days so I don't have much to post. Here are thoughts I ah today:

*Emily is still trying to catch up on her sleep. She just woke up at 9:15 this morning.
*It was 45 here with the heat yesturday.
*the kids opened an account at the green bank (TD Canada Trust) yesturday. We closed thier account at the red bank (Scotiabank). We are still bitter towards that bank.
*I found out last week that I will not be losing Olivia from my daycare. I was very happy.
*only 13 more work days and then I am on holidays. I can't wait!!!
*We are enjoying the show Rock Star: Supernova. There are some real freaks on it this year!!
*I am also enjoying Big Brother: All Stars.
*Noah has turned into a real monkey and will climb and pole he sees..even lamp posts.
*We had a big storm last night..it knocked over all my sunflowers that I am growing in my garden. I grew them from seeds. I have been waiting all summer for them to bloom. They are up to my waist already. Hopefully they will still flower. I put sTicks in the ground and tied them to it so they will stay up straight. They will be burgundy flowers if they bloom.
*I love my garden
*I want a bigger back yard so I can have a vegetable garden.
*I am so glad that we have central air!!
*I have 17 plants inside my house. Do you think that is too many?
*This is the third week in a row that Rob has biked to and from work. It takes him an average of 60 minutes each way. Sometimes longer if it windy. He looks great!!
I might have more later.

No comments: