Monday, July 10, 2006

More Hockey trades



Well the Senators are doing some more changes. We lost Martin Havlat and Bryan Smolinski today. I am quite bummed. I really liked Havlat. Even though he was hurt for most of the year...when he came back he was awesome. We could always count on him for a good goal when needed!!
I am happy with losing Hasek and getting Gerber. I think that will be great for our team! It will make Emery play all the better just to keep up with Gerber...so we will have 2 great goalies! And I am not sad about Chara either. Boston can have him!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes, what on earth are the sens doing? i guess the salaray cap won't allow them to hold on to their developed talent anymore. you'll be sad when Chara goes into the corner with Heatley and hits him like a crash test dummy! haha, kidding...go bruins.

how's emily doing at camp?

Melissa said...

yeah...that does scare me a bit!!

We haven't heard from her so I guess that means she is doing well. We are going up tomorrow to see the mid-week program. I miss her!!