Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nothing much

Things for today:

* it is a wet day again today and we cannot play outside.
* my daycare kids are cranky
* there is a new episode of LOST on tonight!!!!
* I hope they do not lose Wade Redden from the Senators
* I hope we lose Chara instead.
* I hope the second season of Grey's Anatomy comes out on DVD soon
* our fish tank needs to be cleaned Rob!
* we have still not filed our taxes...Steve...do you have Quick tax for us to borrow?
* I tried to give up tea...it didn't work
* I have been running on my treadmill AND doing crunches and I have not lost any weight!!!
* I cannot wait to plant my garden this weekend
* it is supposed to rain all weekend!! arghhh
* only 5 weeks of school left
* I have not planned anything for the summer yet
* I have not planned out holidays yet either
* I finally paid to have my allergy shots start again...I hate getting my allergy shots.


Those are my thoughts for today...have a good one!
Melissa

No comments: