Monday, May 01, 2006

good weekend

We had another great weekend...espically the weather!! It was fabulous. High's of 18 all weekend!
Our kids spent Friday night at my parents so we could go over and help Kim and Stephan start thier move into thier new house. They have a really nice place!! Because the kids were at my parents we got to sleep in on Saturday...I LOVE sleeping in! We did have to get up because it was parents day at swimming and then we went back to Kim and Stephan's to help some more.
Saturday night was very stressful. We watched a very exciting hockey game at Robyn and Mike's. I will admit that I was very stressed out and that I actually cried at the end when they won! I know, I am a freak.
Sunday was church and then the usual grocery shopping (yes...I do it Sunday...there is no other time). Rob cleaned out the backyard ...it looks awesome.
Anyway...that was our boring weekend...how was yours?
Melissa

2 comments:

nickt said...

The Oilers, not that you care anymore, pulled off a nice win too. But, let's remember, it's only the first round.

Melissa said...

I did watch them win last night and was very proud because they are a Canadian team and do have fond memories of being an Oiler fan. (I still have my jersey even!!) Honestly I was more of a Messier fan then Oiler fan...I have a Ranger jersey too!
You have to realize that Ottawa never makes it past the first round so for us senator fans it is exciting!!