Monday, May 08, 2006

A clean up weekend

We decided to do some cleaning this weekend. Rob did some grouting on the bathroom and got that finished so after 4 months I finally have my downstairs bathroom back!! YAY!!!!! He is probably going to do the hallway and kitchen on May long weekend and then our floor project from you know where will finally be over!!
While he was doing that Emily and I decided to tackle her bedroom. It was disgusting! To put some perspective on it for you...it took her 30 min just to bring the stuff from under her bed to the middle of the room. I threw out 3 bags of garbage fom her room. We can now see the carpet and everything has a place. I dared her to see how long it will stay that way!!! I did Noah's room myself...way easier that way. I got 2 more bags of garbage out of his room. I LOVE throwing stuff out!

On Sunday we had the ususal routine. The kids had a youth service on Sunday afternoon. They both sang with Shout and did a great job!!

Tonight is game # 2 against Buffalo. We are going to play better tonight and pull a win off!! I have faith in my team!
GO SENS GO!!

Melissa

No comments: