Monday, March 26, 2007

This and That

-we watched a Leafs game the other day! Weird....but Buffalo came from being down 4-1 and won the game 5-4...GO BUFFALO!!!
-had our friends Robyn and Mike and Jaymie over for dinner Friday...had fun!!!
-Emily went to a sleepover Friday. She didn't go to bed until 3 am...can anyone say GRUMPY!!!!! She also fell and bruised her tailbone...ouch!!
-played Dutch Blitz with Jeff and Lisa on Saturday...I was winning (we had to end the game to go bowling with the church)
-at bowling I had my worst game ever (I think it was because they had the Leafs game on there and the leafs were winning) My first game I got 116 and my second game I only got 80!
-had a nice roast beef dinner at mom and dad's yesterday. We have decided to stop eating out for awhile...it is getting too expensive!
-back to work today...2 kids came with colds (sigh)

No comments: