Thursday, March 15, 2007

more fun



We went to the Hersey Factory yesterday. I have lived here for a long time and I had never made it here before. They are closing the factory soon so a lot of the lines were not working. We did see them make Hersey Almond bars and O Henry bars but that was about it.

Do you know how hard it is to be at a chocolate factory when you gave up chocolate for Lent?????????? But I am proud to say that I did not eat any!! I bought some Reese Pieces instead!

We went to Lone Star for dinner we with mom and dad after. It was delicious!! After the kids went to bed we watched a pretty good episode of Lost. New info was given out. Next weeks looks good too!!

Rob's brother Dave and his wife Leanne and 2 kids are coming down today so I guess I better go and clean the house!!

Chat later

3 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

When I was living in Ottawa and driving home to see my family for the weekend, I'd often go through Smith's Falls, just so I could stop at the Hershey factory.

I'm very impressed that you were able to make it without eating any chocolate. Good compromise with the Reeses Pieces!

Sounds like you're having a great vacation.

Anonymous said...

by the way, who took that pic? it looks like someone was hiding in the bushed or something ...

Anonymous said...

Rob set up the timer on the camera and ran to where we were.