Monday, March 26, 2007

Tag

A little somethin' 'bout me from A to Z...

A - Available or Single: no
B - Best Friends: Rob is my best friend and I have a lot of really close friends!
C - Cake or Pie: pie...apple with vanilla ice cream
D - Drink of Choice: tea, water, iced tea
E - Essential Item: my body pillow
F - Favourite Colour: pink
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: yes to both
H - Hometown: Toronto
I - Indulgence: I wish I could indulge in Pringles right now!!!
J - January or February - January...15th to be exact!!
K - Kids - 2 beautiful children - Emily is 11 and Noah is 8
L - Life is incomplete without: My faith, my family, and fun!!!
M - Marriage Date: September 17th, 1994
N - Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples: I am allergic to apples and I hate pulp!!
P - Phobias/Fears:someone taking my children and drowning
Q - Favourite Quote:
R - Reasons to smile: My kids
S - Season: early summer when it is not too hot to play outside and fall!
T - Tag 3 People: Sue, Leanne, Lauren
U - Unknown Fact About Me: I have no secrets
V - Vegetable You Hate: too many but peas would be the most!!!!
W - Worst Habit: cracking my knuckles
X - X-rays You've Had: teeth, knee, stomach
Y - Your Favourite Foods: Lone Star Fajitas
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

No comments: