Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Noah

So..I am standing at the schol yesterday waiting for kids. I am talking to the other moms like usual...one of them mentions that 2 kids in her sons class have scarlett fever. She went on to say that it started with a high fever and then a really sore throat....and then they got a rash on thier tummies and backs. She asked about Noah bing sick. I told her with onfidence that Noah didn't have that...he just had a cold. I head home and decide to check Noah's chest just to make myself feel better. Guess what I found...A RASH!!!!
So, after all the daycare kids leave we head over to the new clinic in Barrhaven...not sure what the wait will be...it is Halloween after all. Turns out we were the only ones in the place. The doctor (who had to be 80) checks Noah out and declares that he has Strep Throat. For those of you that knew me growig up will remember that I used to get Strep Throat every winter. He was put on antibiotics and is not allowed back at school until the rash disappears..he thinks probably Monday.
his throat is still really sore but with a full day of antibiotics today he should feelmuch better by tonight. the fever has broken so that's good!!!
Hopefully he will feel better soon.

No comments: