Saturday, November 18, 2006

ELEVEN?!?!?!?!?


Sunday November 19th, 1995 at 5:48 pm our beautiful baby girl was born. She weighed 5 lbs, 15 oz. She was tiny but she demanded control the minute she was born. Her eyes were wide open and looked up at me with attitude right from the start. She was beautiful but a little demanding at the beginning. She refused to eat...I tried to nurse her but she wanted nothing to do with it. She ate nothing for the first 5 days of her life. We finally gave up after her loosing so much weight (and she wasn't big to start with!) and gave her a bottle...she drained that pretty quick. She also had a mild case of colic and only slept for 20 min at a time some days and nights!! But how could we not love her....she was our baby girl!!!

I cannot believe it has already been 11 years. time is going very fast. I miss my kids being little!! I do enjoy things with Emily now too though. She likes to go shopping and we have good conversations about life. She is still young enough that she likes to tell me her secrets and dreams...I like that! She still likes to be tucked in at night and have a cuddle every now and then...I like that too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY


I will post about her party later...we had fun!

No comments: