Monday, November 27, 2006

I Love this Season!


I LOVE Christmas. I cannot wait to put up the tree and get the house decorated. We are doing that on Saturday. I am making a lot of my presents this year and I am really enjoying it.

I think I like Christmas Eve the best. We come home after church and have good food...this year we are having chocolate fondue...YUM! Then we all open new jammies and spend time together. The kids are always excited and I love just being together. My brother and Lauren will be home and my Dad's family will be here this year...and we are all staying at Mom and Dad's house.


What are your favorite traditions?

Is your tree up yet?

6 comments:

nickt said...

My favorite day is Christmas Eve too.

Melissa said...

why? :)

Sue Matthews said...

Ha! I was just going to leave a comment about how difficult Christmas Eve is because it's my husband's birthday...

Our tree is not up yet, but we got a great deal on a new one last week so I'm really excited about putting it up. We'll probably do that next week sometime.

Anonymous said...

no tree for me:( a small apartment + a big dog = no tree...but I have decorated in other ways:D Plus I'm not going to be here Christmas week....I'll come enjoy your tree when it's done;)

Melissa said...

Sounds good..we will miss you over Christmas!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of Christmas is the listening to all the Christmas music and YES the white lights on the tree and of course spending time with the family.


Dad