Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend

We had a good but very busy weekend. On Friday night we went and helped Steve and Christina start thier move. There new house is very nice and they are very excited to finally be in thier own house!! We didn't get home until midnight so I was pretty tired! (Friday afternoon had been spent cleaning the house because 2 of my daycare kids had head lice...I had to vacum a lot of my house!!!! It is all gone now...thier heads are clear too)
Saturday morning I picked up my Mom and went to pick up some things for my Dad's 60th birthday party. Then we went to the church to set up. My Mom had invited 50 people to this party...and they were all coming!
I went to the mall after this to get Noah some new pants...he is growing so much that none of his pants fit. I was also able to find myself some good stuff. Brown pants, brown cordoroy skirt and an orange fleece sweater. I got Rob a new shirt as well. I came home after this and got everyone ready and then headed to the party. We had a lot of fun. Dad knew that there was gong to be something but not that many people. We also did some speeches...Emily and Noah wrote one themselves and said it. It was pretty cute! Rob was the MC for the evening and was pretty funny!! It was a good night overall but I was exhausted by 9pm and wanted to go to bed!!
On Sunday Rob had to go to Kemptville after church for a band concert. The kids and I did groceries and then came home and they wanted to watch Star Wars...so I put that in and we all snuggled uner a blanket and I had an awesome nap!!! I love Sunday afternoon naps snuggling with my kids!!!
I will post some pictures of my Dad's party when I get some.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for LOST!!

Melissa said...

no problem!!
good eh??

Christina said...

thanks SO much for all of your's and Rob's help! You are such great friends!

...so, when are you coming over to play Dutch Blitz?!

Christina