Sunday, October 01, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend was very busy and I feel more tired now then rested. Friday was a really long day. I had a new daycare child start and she is having a little seperation anxiety. She screamed all day (except for her 2 hour nap...thank goodness). It made for a really long day. Then we had a girls night at Jodie's house on Friday night. We ate a lot of food that was not good for us and had some good conversation. We had a lot of fun. On Saturday I will have to admit that Rob and I slept until 10:30 am. It was very nice. Emily had a eye doctors appointment and then we did groceries and other errands.
A new bible study was started at the church for young families. We went to that on Saturday night. I think we are really going to enjoy it.
Sunday was the usual busyiness...plus it was youth night at 4:00 pm. Both kids were singing in Shout. They did a great job.
Now I am watching the Amazing Race and then I am going to bed!! Get myself ready to start another busy week!

No comments: