Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stuff

*the sens won last night...against the leafs...6-2
*we play them again on Thursday
*where has the month of October gone????
*2 months today is Christmas
*Rob started a new job last week...at a company called Lixar
*I am very proud of him for starting a new job! Congratulations Rob!!!
*Grace (daycare) has finaly stopped crying all day long!!
*Emily came home yesterday and said she actually does need a costume for school (she told me last week she only had to wear orange and black). Now we need to come up with a make at home costume (it cannot be store bought)
*Noah has to wear his costume Friday. We also get to go to a school dance with Noah Friday night. He was upset because he did not have a date......Are you kidding me??????
*I found a kids channel during the day that shows Curious George cartoons...it is awesome!
*to date I have knit more then 25 dishclothes and a few other surprises for Christmas
*I love knitting!!!!
*it helps ease my stress
*I have a lot of stress right now
*I am trying not to worry about things...not going so well

that is all for now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya like to knit hey.....I found a patern for a coat I want knitted for trice;)

Melissa said...

I am good with straight needles....nothing round yet. Sorry
So far only dishclothes and scarves.

Qurios said...

I support anything that helps ease your stress. Keep up the knitting.

...I still have itchy memories of the pair of underwear Nan knitted me.

~2q

Christina said...

So, Emily's decided to slow the growing up a little bit, hey?

As if Noah doesn't have a date for the dance! He's the cutest kid in the school! :)

Fast-forward to 4-5 years from now...

AHH!!! I can't even think about it!

I'm so excited that you are knitting! It's so great!