Monday, December 19, 2005

We Won!!

Our Senators party was a success. There was tons of good food, lots of good friends and we beat the Leafs 8-2!!!!. NICE!

Yesturday was the children's play at the church. Both of our kids were in it. Emily was an angel with a few lines. She did great!! Noah was a shepherd and chose not to have a speaking part. He claims he is to shy...but there is nothing shy about this kid anymore. He used to be...he didn't speak to anyone (not even Rob and I) until he was 3. Well he is making up for it now...he is never quiet!!
Anyway...the play was a success and all the kids did a great job!!
We went to Lone Star after...which is my favorite restaurant. So it was a great day all around!

Oh yeah and Rob played a flugel horn solo at church in the morning...he did amazing!!


I love great weekends...but I am very exhausted today...going to bed early tonight!!
Melissa

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

I was thinking of your party on Saturday night when we were watching the game. I figured there would be good times at your house.

We got your Christmas card, letter and pictures yesterday. The kids look great. I can't believe how big they are! Beautiful.

Have a wonderful Christmas. I'm glad the world of blogging has allowed us to renew our friendship. God bless you and your family.