Thursday, December 01, 2005

LOST

ok...this has to be the best show on tv. Rob and I LOVE this show. We don't even answer the phone during 9-10 on Wednesday night!! What I like best is you never know what will happen. You think you have it figured out and then they totally go in a different direction. They leave you with your mouth hanging open every epoiside too. Like last night, making us think that Walt is talking to Michael on the ancient computer. Is is really Walt?? What do you think?
If you have never watched this show...I highly recommend it. you should watch season 1 on DVD. It was great!
Melissa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lauren and I have been getting into it, but both of us missed last night's episode! shoot. yah so, Lost season 1 is on the christmas list....more to come.

Melissa said...

you missed a really good one last night. I can fill you in if you want!!
Mel