Friday, April 20, 2007

We took it in 5!!!

We had so much fun last night. The atmosphere was amazing. It as loud and exciting!! We really enjoyed ourselves.
Here are some pictures we took:






I should let you know that when I woke up Noah this morning, the first words out of his mouth were "who won". When I told him he burst into tears!! I tried not to gloat and be sympathetic. He was really sad!!!!
BUT...I am still glad we won. GO SENS GO!
He asked me on the way to school who we would be playing next. I said either New York Rangers or New Jersey Devils. He said "ok...I am now cheering for the Devils" Arggggg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and the bandmaster enjoyed the game while the rest of us committed folk blew through band practice!!!

Did Bram and I mention we have tickets to all Thursday games coming up??!?!??!

Anonymous said...

.... and all Thursday games next season??!?!??!