Thursday, April 19, 2007

Do I really deserve it?


I am very lucky right now with the parents that I work for. I have had some rough ones in the past but right now, everyone is awesome. They are all really good to me and treat me well. One set of parents in particular seem to go over board with gifts (for any occasion). For example she gave me a $50 gift cert for Valentines. Anyway...she showed up at the door on Tuesday and handed me an envelope that said "To Melissa...you are the best" on the front. Inside were 2 TICKETS TO TONIGHT'S GAME!!!!!!!!! I was in shock!!!! She bid on e-bay to get them!!!

So...Rob and I are going to the game tonight. Rob had a tough time deciding to go. It is band practice night and hates to neglect his responsibilities...but he got someone to run the practice in his absence.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

GO SENS GO!!!!!

We will eliminate the Penguins tonight when we win!!!!!

7 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

That's really cool. I hope you have a great time.

Melissa said...

thanks!

mclaren.ic said...

personally, i am shocked that you and Rob would choose hockey over band practice. where are your priorities? haha, just kidding. your priorities are right where mine would be. have fun and see you on cbc.

nickt said...

You did call Ott. in 5. Well done.

I still won't jump though.

Melissa said...

you might as well jump now...we are on our way to the cup!!!

Christina said...

:)

I take it you enjoyed the game?!

I may have chosen band practice over a hockey game...can I still be your friend?!

Actually, I'm only kidding, but I want to get brownie points with that band master. Maybe he'll promote me to first flugel...

Anonymous said...

ha!!!
I am still in better with the band master...one of the perks!!!
We only went because it was a gift!! But I admit...we really had fun!!