Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to work

I have not posted for a long time! The Christmas holidays were great but crazy! It started on Christmas Eve. My Mom had to go to the Emergency room...she had cellulitis. She had to be on iv antibiotics for 4 days. This meant trips to the ER at 8:00 am, 4:00 pm and midnight every day. We all took turns taking her so that my Dad could have a break. He was exhausted...so was she!! My Aunt Dorothy and Uncle Al and Stephanie were a great help so that my Mom could rest. We still had a great Christmas day...the kids were totally spoiled and the turkey was great!! I will post some pictures of Christmas morning when I get around to downloading them.
On Wednesday we left for Toronto. Ian and Lauren were in town from Winnipeg and needed to get to Guelph for Thursday...my mom and dad could not travel...she was still on iv...so we took them down a day earlier then we had planned to leave. We stayed at my aunt and uncles for a night and then headed to Listowel for a few days. We had a nice visit...and returned home on New Years Eve. We were very tired by this point. The kids had not been to bed before 10 any night since Christmas. We were going to stay up with the kids for New Years but we all decided to go to bed early. Party Animals aren't we!!!!
Anyway...today I am back at work. 2 of the kids are back...Olivia and Grace.
I will post my list of New Years resolutions in awhile. I am excited about most of them!

No comments: