Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Survey

I hope Sue doesn't mind but I took this survey from her blog. I thought it was fun. This is probably my last post until after Christmas so...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!


1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps them
3. Coloured lights on tree/house or white? only white lights on both the tree and the house!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No
5. When do you put your decorations up? early to mid-December
6. What is your favourite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? stuffing
7. Favourite Holiday memory as a child? the year I got my cabbage patch kid...I wanted it so bad and my parents said "Santa" might not be able to find one (the stores were all sold out)...but I got up Christmas morning and she was under the tree!!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? we open one present and it is always pajamas.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Sentimental and fun ornaments.
11. Snow - Love it or Dread it? I really don't like winter at all.
12. Can you ice skate? I can...but I don't have skates right now
13. Do you remember your favourite gift? My Cabbage Patch Doll,
14. What's the best part of the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends, I love the Christmas Eve church service, and I love good food.
15. What is your favourite Holiday Dessert? we have birthday cake for Jesus on Christmas day
16. What is your favourite holiday tradition? Watching a Christmas movie on Christmas day with the whole family
17. What tops your tree? a silver star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or Receiving? giving (is anyone really going to say receiving?)
19. What is your favourite Christmas Song? Silver Bells
20. Candy Canes - yucky or yummy? Yummy!

Merry Christmas!
you can give your answers in the comments box if you want!

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

Of course I don't mind! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Sue

Melissa said...

Merry Christmas to you and you family as well!!
Thanks
Melissa