Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Poor Noah

Noah came home from school yesterday and told me he had fallen and hurt his knew at school. Now being the mother of a boy...this happens often...falling and getting hurt. Usually there is not even a mark. So...bring the great mother that I am...I ignored it till later. Then he showed me his knee. WOW....he was right...he hurt his knee. Right above his knee cap was swollen and purple...probably the size of my fist. So we put some ice on it for a bit and gave him the cuddle that I should have given him when he got home. Sorry Noah!!
I will try and take a picture when he gets home after school!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't get it....one day you're crying b/c your child is reading lines, the next you ignore his poor little knee????

Melissa said...

it happens!!