Tuesday, June 27, 2006

He is 8 now!!




So...my baby is 8! I am having a hard time with this. My kids are growing up too fast. I am loving this stage they are in but I must admit I miss them being babies. They are definatley not babies anymore!!
At 1:24 this afternoon he will be an official 8 year old. He weighed 6 lbs, 8 oounces. He was 2 weeks early but showed no signs of being premature. He ate well and slept all the time. We were able to go home on the third day. Emily was totally in love with him (and still is...even though they fight constantly). Anyway...today he is still a little guy but with tons of energy...although he still loves to sleep!!
The pictures above were from last summer. We are having technical difficulty getting pictures off my camera. I will post some of his party and his gifts he gets today as soon as I can. I can't tell you what he is getting...but he will be excited!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!! Mommy loves you very much!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOAH!!!

Great day to be born, eh?

Oh, and guess what...I was 6 pounds 8 ounces when I was born, too!

I'm a little bigger than that now ;)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Qurios said...

Happy Birthday Noah. We had an awesome time at your birthday party, even though I still have welts from your slapshots. Go Panthers Go!!

There's something else important about this day that I seem to be forgetting. I dunno, I'll just forget about it. June 27th? hmmmmm....