Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jockvale Idol


Our kids school usually has a talent show every year. This year they have decided to do "Jockvale Idol" The kids can go alone or in groups. They can sing, dance or lip sing. Emily has decided to go it alone and lip sing a Carrie Underwood song..."Jesus take the wheel". She has been practicing for 2 weeks...which is quite cute to watch...remember she is not really singing. I am very proud of her for doing it alone. Alot of kids are in groups and alot of them have recieved gold tickets already. Her audition is tomorrow and I am very nervous for her. She has had a rough year and I worry that if she doesn't get in, there might be more teasing (I am a mother...what can I say, I worry about these things!).
Anyway...I will let you know how she does.
Melissa

2 comments:

Christina said...

Cool! Go Emily Go!!!

She'll always be Jockvale Idol in our eyes!!!

Do great, girl!

Christina

Qurios said...

If you are looking for a manager and a voice trainner then give me a call. I think she'll be awesome. Will anyone have a video of it?

~2q