Thursday, February 09, 2006

LOST: 5


SAWYER!!!
Finally an episode all about Sawyer. I know he is the bad guy (and he was bad last night) but I cannot help but love him!
Last nights episode was awesome. Just when we thought that Sawyer was turing around, he proved he is just as nasty as the beginning. He set up this whole secret plan with Charlie (I didn't figure it out until the end...I hate that!) They made it seem like "the Others" were back to get Jack to unlock the guns. Then Charlie followed him and took the guns and gave them to Sawyer. Sawyer then gave a great speech about taking over control of the island. I think he even used the phrase "there is a new sheriff in town boys!!" Kate went and saw him after and gave him the disappointed in you talk.
I loved this episode!! I loved the back story with Sawyer and seeing him be a con. Very well done.
Still my favorite show ever!!
Melissa

No comments: