Tuesday, July 08, 2008

WET!!

So I think I have finally dried out enough to post a new message. We went camping for the July long weekend...well we made it a long weekend by taking the Monday off!! It was probably the worst camping trip we have had. The company we were with was great...but the rain just would not stop. It started as we were setting up...lovely! It rained all day Saturday too! On Sunday a huge storm hit that sent us all over the edge. 2 families out of 3 went home. The other ones had a trailer so they were drier then us! Here are a few pictures:







The water outside our tent.










During the storm Fibi was really scared!




The sun came out for about an hour so the kids went for a swim...looking good Noah!!!

The princess puppy in her chair!

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

This is a perfect example of why I don't camp! At least the company was good, that counts for a lot.

We're really getting excited about seeing you guys at camp!

shay said...

I'm so not a camper and confirmed it again:)

The last time I camped I think I was seven months preggo with Levi and you know how old he is:)

Glad the company was good!