Saturday, July 26, 2008

weekend

My parents offered to take my kids for the weekend...of course I said yes!! Rob and I have had the weekend to ourselves. It has been glorious!! Last night we went out for dinner and then picked up a few things at IKEA. We then came home and did not have to put anyone in the shower or in bed...we just sat and talked and watched some tv!! Today we slept in until 10:30...heaven!! We went and saw The Dark Knight this afternoon. It was as good as the reviews said it would be. We were disappointed to see children there...some as young as 6-7. It is not a movie for kids. I think Emily and Noah would have nightmares after seeing it. It is a very dark movie...good though. I could not help but be sad watching Heath Ledger knowing he is no longer with us. Very sad!
Anyway...that is the weekend so far. Only one more week of work and then I am on holidays for 2 weeks!!!!!!!

No comments: