Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 34. I must admit I am not really enjoying getting older. I had a bit of a cry on New Years this year because my baby will be in the double digits this year (10) and Emily will be a teenager all in one year. Makes me feel old!!
Anyway...my birthday was like any day really. Life goes on even with a birthday. There was still homework and reading and practicing to get done. Rob did bring home Lone Star takeout for dinner. It was delicious!! We had chocolate fondue instead of cake for dessert. YUM!! We watched American Idol all together and then put the kids to bed. It was a great day.
Rob got me new running shoes for my birthday. I have started running again and needed a better pair. I am also getting new kitchen dishes. My old ones are looking a little worn. They are white and about 8 years old. They are yellowing a little and just look old. Time for new ones.
Anyway...good times all around!!

No comments: