Monday, January 07, 2008

January

I find January a very blah month...it doesn't help that today is very foggy and rainy. It was 10 degrees today. Crazy. Last week was -33.
On another note I was very impressed with my husbands gifts for me this Christmas. First I got jewelery. The only jewelery that I have gotten is my wedding rings. I had left some strong hints that I wanted jewelery and he came through. I got a gold necklace with 3 diamonds. It is from the past, present, future collection. It is beautiful. He gave me earrings that match but they are really not my style so we took those back and we ordered my family ring. It is something that I have wanted for awhile but he didn't want to pick one for me. It will be in in about 3 weeks. I can't wait. He also gave me a Sens jersey (that I also had to return due to a hole in it...they did not have anymore so I got a new Sens sweatshirt instead) and a Dany Heatly hat. These were from Emily. Noah gave me choc brown slipper crocs. I love them!!
Anyway...he did pretty well considering he went shopping the Sat before Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Sue Matthews said...

Nick gave me a similar necklace for our anniversary last year. I love it.

We didn't buy each other gifts this year, we bought an exercise bike but I've only used it twice so far. That has to change!

We hit 16 degrees yesterday. Crazy.