Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tidbits

Not much is new but here are a few things going on with us:

*I have starting knitting again.
*I got $200 free stuff from my candle party.
*I am getting rid of clutter.
*my dishwasher is slowly dying.
*I am about 1/4 of the way through my Christmas shopping.
*We might be doing some renovations on the house.
*Emily's braces are feeling better and Kim said her teeth are moving already.
*Noah is growing...he has made it to size 7 pants...WOOHOO!!
*Rob is making me march in the Santa Parade on Saturday...I really don't want to :(
*I need to make a trip to IKEA.
*Both kids are in the junior band this year.
*Noah is playing horn now...he loves it.
*I have not been to a hockey game yet this year...I want to go soon!

2 comments:

Sue Matthews said...

I remember one year when I was living in Ottawa I broke my foot the week before the Santa Claus parade. Maybe you could try that!

Anonymous said...

Ha...great idea...except then I might not be able to work wither...hmmm, not a bad idea either!!