Monday, November 19, 2007

12!!!!!

So today is Emily's 12th birthday!!! I cannot believe that I am the mother of a 12 year old. I feel so old!! She has turned into a wonderful girl and I am very proud of her! I think we are in for some interesting teen years though. She is very stubborn and can put up a good fight. But she has a wonderful heart and cares for others. She is old enough now to take the babysitting course and I think she will be great at that. She loves kids! To the left is a picture of her only a couple of days old. Below that is a picture today. For those with babies I can assure you that time really does fly. I feel like it was just yesterday she was that tiny. I miss those days...well all except the colic...I don't miss that!!
So...at 5:48 pm, I officially wish Emily a very Happy Birthday!!!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday