Monday, September 25, 2006

Good Weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend, which was nice for a change. Friday night there was a meeting at the church about the Treasure Principle. This will be the theme at the church over the next 6 weeks. We are starting a bible study for young families and this will be the theme for that as well.
On Saturday, Rob went and helped Jason and Heather move so I took the time to clean the bedrooms upstairs. I have a new 1 year old starting this week and I needed to clean out an area to put the playpen in Noah's room. I went through all his clothes and took all his too small stuff (yes he did grow this year!!) and bagged it up. I did the smae in my closet and bedroom. Tidied up some and packed away some stuff that I will never wear again. It feels good to clean out some stuff! In Emily's room we took apart her bunkbed (she decided that is wasn't girly enough) and took it to my parents and got the single bed from there and set it up in her room. She is right...it looks more gilry now!!
Sunday was the ususal routine...church. After church we came home and made lunch. Remind me later and I will tell you how I wrecked my stove while cooking lunch!
Anyway...it was a nice family weekend...I like those!

No comments: