Wednesday, August 30, 2006

School Supplies

Wow...is anyone else astonished on how much it costs to get your kids ready for shcool? It costs a fortune. What bothers me is that I have to send 25 pencils for Noah. Do you really think that he is using 25 pencils?? No...I am suppling enough for all the parents that do not supply thier kids with pencils!! The other thing I do not understand is 3 boxes of large ziploc bags. THREE!!!! I don't even know what they are for!!!
Anyway...just a little rant.
Melissa

1 comment:

Christina said...

I hear you, sista! I haven't even bought Joshua and Jonah's school clothes yet, and I have already spent over $200!!!

I just spent $30 (luckily I have a discount card) on a very specific version of the French dictionary as well as a Bescherelle (french verb conjugation tool) for Joshua. Oh, and did I mention that they each needed specifically coloured duo-tangs? What if I can't find the turquoise one?! Will they refuse to teach my kid?

Oh, and then there's indoor shoes. Last year, I had to buy Joshua new ones by Hallowe'en, since he'd outgrown the ones I bought in late August.

The best was this: Jonah's list requested four tennis balls to put on the legs of their chairs.

Right...