Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Good week so far

The kids have been surprisingly good this week. I was worried because after being home for 2 weeks with thier parents they tend to forget the rules and act out a little more when they get back. I am still waiting for that to happen.

Not much is new around here. I am trying to get the kids back on an earlier bed time so that in 2 weeks when we are back in school it won't be a huge shock. It isn't going well though. Last night it was still 9:15 before we got them tucked in. Oh well!!

We are going camping for Labour Day weekend. Where we go they have Halloween for the kids on Saturday night. My kids have learned that the homemade costumes are the ones that win prizes. Last year Emily was grapes and she won second prize. This year Noah is an Oreo cookie and Emily is going to be a tub with a shower on it. I will post pictures when we finish them.

I am excited because I don't have to cook dinner tonight. We are having dinner at our friends Glenn and Dana's. Noah is sleeping over there and Baylie (Emily's friend) is coming here. Should be fun.

Anyway...that's all for now!

No comments: