Friday, December 03, 2010

Enjoying Life

I know I know...I am a terrible blogger. The sad thing is, I love reading new blog posts by other people but never update my own!
Things are good with us...we are loving being in the new house. I had a ton of fun decorating it for Christmas! It was nice to have room to spread things out and not feel so cramped!
The kids are good. Emily is dealing with a few challenges at school. She had to change schools when we moved and she does not really like the new school. It is tough to change in grade 10. Grade 9 I think would have been easier...clicks were being made and friendships started. now she is trying to break her way into these relationships. Hopefully it gets easier. She does have a few interested boys..but we are still sticking to the no dating until 16 rule!!
Noah is good...in grade 7 and doing pretty well. He is loving that his best friend lives down the street now.
Rob and I are doing well. I am still running my daycare....which I like a lot more in the new house!! Rob works for the federal gov't now. He likes it. I like that he is home for dinner every night now!! No more really long hours!
That is it for now...hopefully I will try to update more frequently!!!

No comments: