Wednesday, October 08, 2008

What's new?

It has been awhile since I have posted so I thought I would just fill you in on what has been going on.
*I have started running again. I am doing the running room program. Right now I am running 5 days out of 7. So far I still love it.
*Rob has been working insane amounts of hours right now...but we are getting closer to being debt free!!!
*We are going to Listowel for Thanksgiving
*Please pray for Rob's brother Bill
*I have started knitting again
*Emily left her trumpet on the city bus...but it was found...thank goodness!!!
*Noah has read 5 chapter books so far!!!
*Emily is loving "The Sisters Grimm" series...she is on book 4
*I can't believe I am going to admit this...but I think I like peas now
*We got to talk to my brother and Lauren on Skype the other day...it is cool. They are doing well in Scotland so far.
*Please pray that Lauren can find a job in Scotland soon!
*I can't decide if I should let me hair grow out again

That is it for now...I might add more later.
Mel

No comments: