Tuesday, March 11, 2008

March Break

It is March Break for my kids this week and I took the week off as holidays. I am spending some much needed time alone with my kids. We have had a great week so far.
The week started with a huge snow storm on Saturday. I think the final count was 51 cm of snow. Needless to say we stayed in that day and the next while they plowed all the streets.
On Monday I took the kids to Cosmic Adventure. They had fun running around while I sat and read a book. Fun for all!!! We picked up Rob at work and went to Lone Star for supper!!
Today I took the kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks!! It was all right...kinda corny but the kids liked it.
Tomorrow, Rob is taking the day off and is going to take the kids swimming...I am not a fan of swimming. I am going to get a pedicure instead!!
I will post later on in the week on what else we did!!

4 comments:

shay said...

ah a pedi - how nice!

Now I want one:)
Sounds like a great March break and I'll stop whining about the rain and wind now -yikes!

Anonymous said...

yeah...we are still dealing with a lot of snow here...I hope it melts before we go camping in July!!!!

shay said...

july?! Oh you'll be well into the fly and mozzi weather by then lol.

You should make a trip out here and see us one year!

Anonymous said...

we would like to get to BC again one year. It is a long drive...we have done that already!!! We are doing teh Disney trip this year...maybe next!!